|If you are ready to make a reservation now, use the reservation form below. All Bait, Ice and Tackle furnished. It is customary to tip the mate 15 - 20%. Trips may be cancelled at the discretion of the Captain due to inclement weather. Every effort will be made to inform parties traveling to fish with us of possible bad weather. Party is expected to be at the dock ready to fish, unless otherwise notified. Trips must be cancelled or rescheduled two weeks prior to the date of your trip or deposit is forfeited. If possible provide Captain Jay with a local phone number. Cancellations due to weather will be rescheduled or receive a full refund.
- Please fill in the contact information very carefully. It's our only way of getting back in touch with you.
- Please use this form for new reservations only. All cancellations or changes to your reservation must be done through your Captain.
- A Reservations Deposit of $500 is required to secure your reservation. When you submit this form your Credit Card information is transmitted over a secure, encrypted connection using a VeriSign Secure Certificate. It is NOT sent to us via e-mail.
- The last screen contains your Confirmation Number. Please print it out and keep it in a safe place. Reference it when contacting us regarding your reservation. No reservations will be accepted on-line within 48 hours of charter departure. If this is a last minute booking please call Captain Jay 252-995-3035 home or 252-996-0295 cell/boat to book your reservation.
- Charter Rates subject to change.